As our 2021 season draws to an end, we are pleased to announce that not only have we remained in The Good Hotel Guide for the fifth year, but we have also won two Editor’s Choice awards for Historic and Quirky hotel. We have had a tremendous season and it has been wonderful to welcome so many of you to our Llanthony Priory. Thank you all for your custom and support.
A massive thank you also to our staff, we simply could not do it without you although Geoff would probably still try!! Finally thank you to those who love, appreciate, respect and protect the site as much as we do.
04/08/2020: This week saw the start of our 2020 season, something we didn’t expect to be writing in August! Now that we can open and use our indoor space, we feel the time is right to begin our phased reopening. Initially, our bar will be open lunchtimes only during the week from 10.30am until 5pm and all-day Friday and Saturday with Sunday until 8pm. Our hotel now only has availability from September onwards. We will also be running a limited menu. We have been liaising with Monmouthshire County Council whom we are grateful too for all the help, guidance and support they have provided. Our premises have been deep cleaned and we have put the following procedures in place:
• Our bar now has a one-way system with a reduced capacity to allow for social distancing.
• There are hand sanitiser stations located at the bar entrance and in both the ladies and gentlemen’s toilets.
• There is informative signage throughout the site and premises with clear 2 metre markers in place when queuing for either the bar or to use the facilities.
• We have a confidential track and trace system in place which is filled in at the bar when placing your order.
• There is a new product and menu list as you enter the site for ease of ordering so that you can see what is available. A photo of which can be taken for reference.
• Tables and seating will be cleaned and sanitised after each use.
• Out toilets have a one in one out policy with antibacterial hand wash and hand sanitiser available.
We appreciate it may seem a lot to take in but everything we have put in place is there to keep our staff, customers and local community safe. We have a duty of care to you all and we are all in this together. If you have any queries or concerns with regards to visiting us, then please do not hesitate to get in touch. We would also like to wish all hospitality businesses well and good luck during this difficult season and hope that we are all able to get through this time. We are so pleased to finally be able to welcome you back with socially distant open arms. Take care and we look forward to seeing you soon.